SNAP CLIP is a single button remote that clips onto anything. Connect to your phone, tablet, or laptop with Bluetooth to take pictures, operate music and audio, and control your video streaming.
3 step setup
- Press button on SNAP CLIP which will activate the blinking light
- Go to device Settings and open Bluetooth
- Find ‘SNAP CLIP’ and connect
specificationsWorks with iOS, Android, tablets, laptops.
CR 2032 3v Battery is included with SNAP CLIP.
Range: This is BlueTooth 4.2 so it will have similar range and limitations as all other bluetooth which is - 30 feet and best if nothing is in the way.
How Long Does It Last?
At minimal use, this battery can last up to a year.
- Did you remove the battery pull tab from the SNAP CLIP?
- Battery is included, but maybe it is not inside? Open SNAP CLIP to check for battery and battery connection.
- Maybe the battery is dead?
Not Pairing: Turn off Bluetooth and back on (you knew we were gonna say that)
Still Not Pairing: Maybe SNAP CLIP is already connected to another device?
Can’t Type: Some phones see SNAP CLIP as a keyboard and remove the keyboard on your phone. Disconnect SNAP CLIP to get keyboard back. It sucks.